Your Home is Worth It
At LAS, we know windows and doors. Our team designs, manufactures, and installs windows for homes across the Gulf South. And, we've been doing it for over 60 years.
If you're looking for windows for your new home or trying to find replacement windows, the process can seem overwhelming. We can help.
You'll find a wide selection of windows and doors to suit your home's style and your family's needs. Check out our inspiration gallery to see how we've combined superior performance with high-quality materials in order to create stunning renovations for homes in our community.
If you're not sure where to start, review our Windows 101 guide. It explains some of the terms and standards you'll see when comparing windows, and you’ll learn more about the climate extremes our windows need to handle in the Gulf South. Or, feel free to reach out to our team directly with any questions you have. We're happy to help!
Vinyl Windows & Doors
Every day, our team of engineers works hard to design the best windows for the Gulf South that we can. We focus on maximum performance in our extreme climate, which means that we only install high-quality vinyl window frames.
For the Gulf South climate, there's no comparison.
Wooden windows do not hold up in our hot and humid climate, rotting within a few years. Cheap vinyl or aluminum frames wear out quickly, and don't provide the security your home needs. That's why we only use high-quality vinyl to manufacture our windows and doors. Beyond durability, our windows are easier to maintain over the years and easier to operate for your family.
Further, we know that high-quality materials matter only as much as the installation and manufacturing process behind them. At LAS Enterprises, we manage every part of the process when you're getting new windows or doors.
What Our Team Does
Handles your initial estimate, measuring every single opening
Custom manufactures every window so it fits your home perfectly
Complies with LAS standards to install every single window properly
Works with you directly if you have any questions or service issues
The LAS Window Manufacturing And Installation Process
For over six decades, we've been manufacturing windows to match our customer's specifications exactly and properly installing them for each project.
Watch the following video to learn more about how the LAS team custom manufactures and installs our windows
Windows Made for the Gulf South
Nationwide manufacturers design windows that work for as many climates as possible. This helps them reduce costs with a "jack of all trades" type of window that can work well for moderate climates across the U.S.
At LAS Enterprises, though, we know these windows simply can't stand up to the extremes of our Gulf South weather.
For example, New Orleans experiences:
An average of 216 sunny days a year
Monthly averages of 93° in summer
An average of 76% humidity
A brush with a hurricane every 2.3 years
Wood-framed windows can rot out in less than five years in our climate. Windows without e-glass technology and a high Solar Heat Gain Coefficient allow heat into the home, leading to higher energy costs.
We know our windows work for the Gulf South climate, because we've been designing, manufacturing, and installing them right here for over 60 years.
All of our LAS windows are designed to lower your energy costs and protect your home.
- Low SHGC scores: Ours have the lowest Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC) score in the region without significant tinting (this score predicts how fast the sun's heat will transfer through your windows)
- Energy Star rated: We lead the industry in energy efficiency by exceeding Energy Star ratings for the Southern Region, meaning you can keep your utility bills in check
- Low e-glass: This technology reflects back heat during the summer months, retains heat in the winter, and reduces damage from ultraviolet light
- FBC compliant: Our WeatherGard III windows are approved by the Wind and Impact Window Ratings of the Florida Building Code (FBC), one of the most rigorous building code standards in the nation
- Rated for winds and hurricanes: All LAS windows are properly rated (or exceed) the requirements for our region's wind maps up to DP90 (182mph)
- Expert installation: We support all of our installations by using the high-quality OSI QUAD® MAX caulking system to seal our windows, and our installers are AAMA "Installation Masters"
New windows and doors can instantly boost your home's curb appeal. At LAS, we know that's only the start of what they can do.
From decreasing energy costs to improving the security of your home, new windows can revitalize your space. Need more natural light? At LAS, we can custom design windows that work perfectly in your space. Renew the functionality of your home's windows with modern double-hung windows or sliders.
Find your home's new look by browsing our inspiration gallery now!